Integrity Greatness Non-negotiables Influence Trust Excellence
- "The state or quality of being complete or undivided"
- Without apology I say what I am, and I am what I say
- I choose right, and I set the example for others to do the same
- "Markedly superior in character or quality"
- I am great in every area of life, on and off the court
- I do not settle for "good". "Average" is not okay with me
- I set standards and boundaries that are not open to compromise
- I draw the lines of what I will be, and I will be it
- My convictions guide me, my self-discipline makes my decisions
- I choose to do now what later I will wish I had done
- "The power to cause an effect in indirect or intangible ways"
- I embrace the power I hold to effect change in my sphere of influence, by my words and by how I live my life
- I harness that power and use it only to better those around me
- I set a guard at my eyes, my ears and my mind. Only that which is beyond reproach shall have the capacity to influence me
- "Assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something"
- I am a teammate and person worthy of the trust of others
- I choose to put the past behind and willfully trust others
- I recognize that any relationship MUST have a 2-way trust
- "Of the highest quality"
- I am excellent in my instruction
- I am excellent in my work ethic
- I am excellent in my attitude and my effort - the only two things in my life over which I have complete control
- I am excellent in my performance
- I have excellent relationships
- I make excellent decisions, especially when no one is looking